Are you guys ready for UFC 286: Edwards vs Usman Fight? The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is coming back in London England current welterweight big wig Leon Edwards, running it back with former 170-pound champion Kamaru Usman, for a third and maybe final time. The trilogy of matches between them is one of the biggest things in recent UFC history. At the beginning of their respective careers, Kamaru Usman was able to grapple down Leon Edwards, who showed a good defense, but was ultimately submerged like many others by the rising “Nigerian Nightmare.”
UFC 286 Schedule
|Main Event||Leon Edwards vs. Kamaru Usman|
|Date||March 18, 2023|
|Main Card Time||4 p.m. ET | 1 p.m. PT|
|Venue||The O2 Arena|
|Live Stream||Watch Here|
After long seven years, these two meet again for the crowded position, both of them are unbeaten since their first collision. Usman again started strong, but the younger man found a perfect high kick to snitch the title in an all-time great knockout win. There are genuine reasons to believe in either fighter’s victory tonight. It’s all up in the air, and the title is on the line.
In terms of styles, Usman’s wrestling and grappling skills could pose a significant threat to Edwards, who is primarily a striker. However, Edwards has shown his ability to defend against takedowns, and he could potentially use his striking skills to keep Usman at bay and prevent him from closing the distance.
Following up one of the greatest comebacks EVER!@Leon_EdwardsMMA defends the title at home tomorrow at #UFC286 🏆🇬🇧 pic.twitter.com/e6bLVb8Xft— UFC (@ufc) March 18, 2023
Details About “Edwards vs Usman 3”
Leon Edwards and Kamaru Usman fight 1st once in the UFC, on December 2015. UFC 278: Usman vs. Edwards 2nd fight took place on August 20, 2022, at Vivint Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. Usman won that fight via unanimous decision. Since then, both fighters have had successful careers in the UFC. Kamaru Usman has become the welterweight champion and has defended his title successfully several times, defeating top contenders like Gilbert Burns, Jorge Masvidal, and Colby Covington. On the other hand, Leon Edwards has also been on a winning streak, with his last defeat being in 2015, against Usman. Then Leon Edwards win the 2nd Fight. The Final rematch between Edwards and Usman will be held today official announcement has been made regarding their UFC 286.
How to watch UFC 286: Edwards vs Usman 3 Fight?
There are many ways you can stream UFC 286 from home via any official subscription. If you want to watch UFC without a subscription you need to find any 3rd party website, Because of copyrights issue you may face streaming off at any time. Here is some guide::
- Pay-per-view: You can purchase the event on pay-per-view through your cable or satellite provider or through the UFC’s website.
- Streaming services: The UFC also partners with streaming services such as ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass, and BT Sport (in the UK) to offer live streaming of their events. You may need to purchase a subscription to these services to access the UFC events.
- Bars and restaurants: Some bars and restaurants may also show UFC events, so you can check with your local establishments to see if they will be showing the event.
It’s worth noting that the availability and pricing of these options may vary depending on your location, so it’s best to check with your local providers or establishments to see what options are available to you.
UFC 286 Full Fight card
The Main card
- Kamaru Usman vs Leon Edwards 3
- Rafael Fiziev vs Justin Gaethje
- Bryan Barberena vs Gunnar Nelson
- Casey O’Neill vs Jennifer Maia
- Roman Dolidze vs Marvin Vettori
The Preliminary card
- Makwan Amirkhani vs Jack Shore
- Chris Duncan vs Omar Morales
- Sam Patterson vs Yanal Ashmoz
- Muhammad Mokaev vs Jafel Filho
The Early preliminary card
- Gabriel Santos vs Lerone Murphy
- Dusko Todorovic vs Christian Leroy Duncan
- Jake Hadley vs Malcolm Gordon
- Luana Carolina vs Joanne Wood
- Ludovit Klein vs Jai Herbert
- Veronica Macedo vs Juliana Miller
Last and Final Word
In conclusion, a potential fight between Edwards and Usman could be a fascinating matchup between two skilled fighters. Both have their strengths and weaknesses, and it could be anyone’s game on the night of the fight. Ultimately, it will come down to who executes their game plan better and who is able to capitalize on their opponent’s mistakes.